Mesh Grille Kit anyone ?

Rs2oo

The installation video... there held on with cable ties

Dear lord :headhurt:

The Zunsport one is way way higher quality than that stuff. You can buy cheap mesh and cut it to shape if that's your thing, that's all they've done. I think ZMANALEX used to sell the cheap stuff, no idea if he still does.

This is a Zunsport

post-18524-0-62700900-1461831664_thumb.jpgThis is a Zunsport

This is a Customcargrills

post-18524-0-41348200-1461831771_thumb.jpg

Not a lot in it except, if I order four from Customcargrills they work out at just £40 each including postage. Zunsport are £76 each. obviously I don't know the quality of the Customcargrills but for £40 its worth a punt.

Diamond Extreme colour is $10 extra each

Edited by Rs2oo

Shipping and customs probably double than - I'd go Zunsport - less hassle and you would have it next day. Plus any issues you pick up the phone - simples

• Like 1

That is the cheapiest, nastiest mesh I've ever seen. £40 to ruin your car? Yeah, sounds a bargain.

Honest, if you genuinely like that style just go to Halfords and pick up their mesh for about £10 and DIY, it'll likely be a better job.

• Like 1

That is the cheapiest, nastiest mesh I've ever seen. £40 to ruin your car? Yeah, sounds a bargain.

Honest, if you genuinely like that style just go to Halfords and pick up their mesh for about £10 and DIY, it'll likely be a better job.

Ha ha you like it then ? :lol: Good to get opinions hence the post, difficult to see the quality, shame they are in the US. I have not seen a Zunsport one so cant compare.

Why spend a tenner in halfords? B&q will do it for less lol

If you're going down that route have the plastic cut out so it's sat deeper, looks better than a zunsport that's what I had done

Oh and please don't get silver

SDC10212.jpg

• Like 1

had a look at some Customcargrills photos and they do look ok, but closer photos show them as quite thin. Also, NO import duty as they are under £135 but VAT on top will be charged as its a company selling them. Think I'll go with the Zunsport..............

The mesh is completely different, The Zunsport is woven and welded, the other stuff is just stamped out from a sheet.

Here's a picture I took of the Zunsport close up:

Wskvhkw.jpg

vs Cheapo stamped stuff

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Husky

Sorry I meant the position of the zunsport not the quality as iv never seen one

They sit too far out for my liking

Yeah they sit further forward as they made it so you don't have to modify the car to install, it's the way they do it for all their kits apparently.