Buttons and unknown switch (missing vdc button?)

Treybleed

Hey, i used the search and couldn't find anything, so sorry if there is something similar already!

Just got my import a couple days ago but can't figure out what this yellow switch (right of wheel) and button does... And i cant seem to find the VDC button.

Attached a picture of the yellow switch and far left circular button with an "auto" sticker onit ... both seem to change nothing as far as i can tell.

Cheerrrs

post-28626-0-26473700-1461180385_thumb.jpg

The little round button far left is nothing to do with the mirrors - I've got the same button but I'm struggling to remember what the damn thing is for! The VDC/Traction control button should be where that big hole is............ and the yellow switch is the aftermarket fog light switch.

Or actually the round button could be the mirrors but mine don't dip automatically as when the thatcham alarm was fitted I think it scuppered that one.

Edited by nixy

http://www.350z-uk.c...to-buttons-for/

Confusing post, it isnt but it could be, in fact I think it was :)

Pretty sure you will find it is mirrors as above.

Yes, my editing could have been better! :lol: Mine doesn't work which is probably why i forgot what it was! The other is deffo fog light and hole where traction control button should be. I wonder if it's been pushed through and whether it's on or off!

Thanks everyone ! .. I pulled the panel off today and found the TCS button (like you said it had been pushed threw). The switch is fog lights (thanks) But that little circular button has had the wire clipped on it :( .. so will never find out what it really does haha

Thanks for the info though ! :)

• Like 1