First service.

Steve3085

Hello all,

New to forum, have popped a quick post in the welcome section.

My 350 hasn't been serviced in about two years. The previous owner said he didn't do enough miles.

To me that's not what you should do a service on. It should be done every year....

Anyway, he didn't have any service history with it, so I'm going to get everything done! So I'm here to ask for a list of things to get done.

Oil/filter

Air filter

Brake pads

Fuel filter (does the 350 have one?? Nissan couldn't tell me)

Anything else I'm missing??

Thanks Steve.

My understanding of these are :D

P1 Service - Engine Oil and Oil filter

P2 Service –Engine Oil, Oil filter, Air Filter, Brake Fluid Change

P3 Service – Engine Oil, Oil filter, Air Filter, Gearbox Oil, Differential Oil, Brake Fluid Change

Guest marcw79

I was in similar situation with mine ... Last owner was a dick didn't even keep receipts from self servicing ... Had everything done including belts and all the fluids and air con and plugs ... Nice warm fuzzy feeling ... And a slightly emptier bank account ...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Ok cool, I shall browse the forum for the correct fluids and get hunting for best prices.

I was in similar situation with mine ... Last owner was a dick didn't even keep receipts from self servicing ... Had everything done including belts and all the fluids and air con and plugs ... Nice warm fuzzy feeling ... And a slightly emptier bank account ...

😂 I think I will get the same fuzzy feeling knowing that it's all good. Can you remember how much it cost??

Not sure about DE but for HR for plugs, oils, moly, belt, filters it was about 150 for the bits. That wasn't inclusive of any labour as got them and did myself. I think a full P3 from sly @ kaizer is 300 ish. You can find service prices on his website.

Guest marcw79

I had P3 plus 4 wheel alignment plus inner tie rod and new reflector plus aircon regas and leak test ... 300 labour and 250 parts give or take ...

• 2 weeks later...

So had the service done yesterday, and while we were doing it all, found that the rear discs are pitted and grooved 😔 so new rear discs are needed. I have grooved fronts, where is the best place to get grooved rears from?

Is P3 not the same as P2?

Yes p2 same as p3, includes air filter and brake fluid change over the p1 which is just oil and filter and inspection (We do an alignment check also)

I thought that was the case. Thanks for clarifying for me :)