Vaping - Juice Recipes

ZeppoJeff

So I'm thinking about starting to mix my own juices and wondered what people have found when doing so? Anyone got any amazing recipes? Good mixing tips etc?

Thought this thread could be used for putting down all your ultimate recipes

Pear Drops + Wild Strawberrys + Menthol :)

Dragons Blood is nice - Vapedomain.

Along with Blue Slush :)

Have you got any measurements?

Planning on starting mixing my own cause I'm going through heaps with the tfv4 tank. Thought would be cheaper to start mixing my own.

Where is good to get supplies from also?

I'm finding myself wanting to try this vaping malarky. Seem to be buying cigars every time I go to Cascbar now so vaping may be better for me, and cheaper I would guess!?

Yeah it's tons cheaper than smoking and once u properly get into it you'll never want a real cigarette again.

I've got my old subox mini kit I'm not using if u wanted to buy it and try it. I do you very very good Mr Scottish man 👲

I used to smoke Cuban Cigars steady when I worked out of Africa, cheap as shite at the duty free but it's fallen by the wayside since we've had so many shitey summers.

Still have boxes of cohiba and my personal favourite, Romeo Y Julietta somewhere

If we get a decent meet out the road at Portree or Applecross this summer I'll bring some along James ;-)

• Like 1

ive smoked on and off for year. to a point where i could buy a 20 deck and smoke it in a day, then buy another the next day, it could then last me 2 weeks. then i wont smoke for 2 months, then want just half a fag etc.

i think if i had one of these it would stop my random monthly cravings. i could just leave it in a draw for when i need it.

where would be the best place to start with something real basic? i used to smoke mentol so would probably get a menthol flavour if posssible?

I can't seem to stay away from T-Juice Cubana - Steeped from real tobacco leaves. Has a very dark colour to it.

You get that authentic taste rather than a tobacco flavour substitute.

I do still have the odd cigar now and again but vape whilst at work

I can't seem to stay away from T-Juice Cubana - Steeped from real tobacco leaves. Has a very dark colour to it.

You get that authentic taste rather than a tobacco flavour substitute.

I do still have the odd cigar now and again but vape whilst at work

Try Triphammers Havana, LOVED that juice when I was still vaping tabacco flavours.