Wheel bearing advice

Bob94

So my osf wheel bearing needs replacing I just wanted to know what people would recommend I've got a choice between a Lucas on or SNR. Now I've never heard of SNR so I did a little bit of looking and some people are saying these are oem factory fitted, can anyone confirm or deny this please much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Got it fitted this morning and all good now......even though a brake pipe snapped and I had to make a new one 😉

Can ask what you payed and where you got the unit from.

Regards Matt

Got it fitted this morning and all good now......even though a brake pipe snapped and I had to make a new one 😉

Can ask what you payed and where you got the unit from.

Regards Matt

I got my SNR one from euro car parts for £181.60 but that was trade price , not sure how much they are non trade price. Hope that helps

I got mine from here for about £250 / pair.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/shop4you?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Fitted myself a couple of years and tens of thousands of miles ago - no issues at all.

that's just the company I'm looking at mate at £65 for one. Im not a cheap skate just hate been bent over by money grabbing companies. It's such a basic part there is no need for such a inflated profit margin.

Rant over lol, love itif you posted that on the technical section on my post on there. It seems there are a lot of Z owners been ripped off, that need the encouragement from chaps like you that have tried and tested these type of parts.

Many thanks for the valuable info.