Fujitsubu or tanabe (preferably) exhaust.

Kev

Just took my car out of winter storage after promising my girlfriend I would sell this spring........and it isn't happening.

I'd like a new exhaust but can't justify the cost as I'm getting a new roof.

I'm interested in any fujitsubu or tanabe that may be for sale. Really wanted a nismo s tune but I can't get my head around what people are still paying for them in rough condition considering their age.

Open to other exhausts too apart from Japspeed and invidia.

Please PM any offers.

Thanks

Edited by Kev

Fujitsubu - expensive :(

Tanabe - affordable I'd say, if you can't find used and decide you want to go for a new one do let me know and I'll try sort out a better price for you. Always in stock.

I've seen a few fujitsubus pop up used in the classifieds on here and they've always been relatively cheap. Not been on here for a while though.

I appreciate they are expensive new.

A new tanabe would be my preferred option but a new roof makes more sense. I had a small repair done in the spot where they always fail last year. It's virtually impossible to see but I get a "whistling" noise when I'm doing over 80ish which is annoying.

I'll give you a shout if I decide to get a new one mate.

Kev

I have a full Tanabe system fitted, its going to be coming off the car in the next few weeks.

Bloody lovely build quality and sound, but a tad loud for me.

Exhaust can be seen here : http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/97331-tanabe-medallion-concept-g-exhaust-initial-thoughts/

Its been on the car for a year and only covered approx 2000 miles (was fitted the day before the last MOT)

If your interested Pm or continue discussion on this thread.

• Like 2

Fujitsubu - expensive :(

Tanabe - affordable I'd say, if you can't find used and decide you want to go for a new one do let me know and I'll try sort out a better price for you. Always in stock.

I've seen a few fujitsubus pop up used in the classifieds on here and they've always been relatively cheap. Not been on here for a while though.

I appreciate they are expensive new.

A new tanabe would be my preferred option but a new roof makes more sense. I had a small repair done in the spot where they always fail last year. It's virtually impossible to see but I get a "whistling" noise when I'm doing over 80ish which is annoying.

I'll give you a shout if I decide to get a new one mate.

Just fit a new loud exhaust then you won't hear the whistling ! Haha

• Like 1