Advice attaching a fibreglass rear diffuser and spats

Jam1

Can anyone help, I picked up a fibreglass gloss black diffuser from RT, and I haven't a clue how to attach it. It didn't come with any guide or instructions! I've ordered some Tiger seal, could I get away with that a few well placed screws.

Hope some technically minded Zeddy can help ( can I say that?)

You can screw them on, or double sided tape and screws or tiger seal - bit more permanent that way, have you got a picture of the diffuser I'm sure me and Buster have fitted a few just want to know which one it is :)

As above double sided tape to hold in position ( supported by a box or similar ) then a few self tappers where they can't be seen and finally fill edges with tiger Seal and smooth, thats how i did mine.

yep agreed. If its GRP then tiger seal on and use plenty of self tappers, then next day remove the screws, fill in with upol easy1 or similar filler, then paint over. If its carbon fibre then dont drill where it can bee seen. Just bond it on and only screw underneath where they wont be seen. Its really easy that one you have. Duck tape it if you want

Thanks KevT and ZZZebady

Really useful. I don't really want to drill it, but I reckon tape and tiger seal and some well placed upward clamping, or screws if that don't work, then when all dry and fixed up good, fill edges with the tiger seal and smooth....

Next....the spats!

Then the INGS Lip!!