35th anniversary edition...

jamie1234

Hi all

Firstly, apologies if i'm in the wrong place, i had a search but couldn't find the answer.

How do you tell a 35th anniversary edition from a standard?

Reason i'm asking as when I first purchased the car i was told it was a 35th anniversary edition, and now since doing the research that could mean the difference to having the 300bhp engine as opposed to the 287bhp one...

Mine was registered first in march 05, UK model, it has the side Z badges and burnt orange seats. Is there anything else i can check to tell if it is or not? VIN numbers perhaps?

Thanks in advance!

Is It an import or a uk car ? as the uk car classed as a GT4 will have a badge stating that between the seats. All the zeds have side z badges by the way.

UK car as far as i'm aware, I've seen this GT4 badge, but from what i've read it's only on certain colours of the anniversary edition, i'm not to fussed either way, just hoping i had the better engine.

Is It an import or a uk car ? as the uk car classed as a GT4 will have a badge stating that between the seats. All the zeds have side z badges by the way.

UK car as far as i'm aware, I've seen this GT4 badge, but from what i've read it's only on certain colours of the anniversary edition, i'm not to fussed either way, just hoping i had the better engine.

35th Anniversary Edition was released in The U.K as a GT4 in Ultra Yellow or Black. If you don't have the plaque between the seats then it could have been removed and I've heard of a few that never had them fitted. The easy way to tell is if it has the GT4 wheels, if it has the standard rays then its unlikely to be a GT4.

maxresdefault.jpg

Pete

35th Anniversary Edition was released in The U.K as a GT4 in Ultra Yellow or Black. If you don't have the plaque between the seats then it could have been removed and I've heard of a few that never had them fitted. The easy way to tell is if it has the GT4 wheels, if it has the standard rays then its unlikely to be a GT4.

maxresdefault.jpg

Pete

Mines grey and i'm running on rays so i guess that answers that! cheers guys