Tredwear Tyre letters. Who wants some?

Grundy

Looks like we're off to a good start. Awaiting to hear back from them today, so should have a price for you guys by tonight.

It might have changed, but having browsed them before it was hard to gauge the letter heigh in comparison to the height of the tyre wall, be useful if you could get some shots from them of various sizes letters on a known tyre wall size.

Looks like we're off to a good start. Awaiting to hear back from them today, so should have a price for you guys by tonight.

It might have changed, but having browsed them before it was hard to gauge the letter heigh in comparison to the height of the tyre wall, be useful if you could get some shots from them of various sizes letters on a known tyre wall size.

I think Grundy has 1 inch size letters on a 35/40 profile tyre for his TT ones.

• Like 1

I think Grundy has 1 inch size letters on a 35/40 profile tyre for his TT ones.

Useful, but what's the width Grundy?

I shall get some proper spec's up tonight.

But personally, from what I ran, 1" will be the most common. I ran that on my 245 and 275/40 tyres.

I'm awaiting for a new set to arrive for my new 265 and 295/35 tyres.