30mm lowering springs

Ryan-C-Z34

Does anybody have any pictures of a 370z on 30mm lowering springs I'm about to purchase some but wondering if 30mm is a bit too low. I'm just trying to make the car sit a little bit better I don't want it to be silly low and scrape everywhere I go. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's too low? I have 30mm Eibachs on mine and do 15-20k a year so the car can definitely still be used. The front lip will scrape on everything but it's flexible plastic so that's fine.

You will need to get a decent alignment done to sort out the handling afterwards though :)

Coilovers will go on eventually but i got a great deal on the springs so they will do the job for now. And I didn't want it to be slammed I mean they are already a fairly low car and the front lip already scrapes a fair bit over bumps and stuff. Just wanted to reduce the arch gap a bit and make the car sit a bit nicer. Looking at your picture it looks just what I'm after really.

Thanks.

Edited by Ryan-C-Z34
  • Like 1

i've just pt Eibach pro kit springs on mine, they say its 25/20mm drop but seems more to me. they ride as comfortable as stock but as 370Ad says the front plastic lip will catch on a lot, the small mudflap style bits that sit in front of the wheels catch on literally every thing but i'm just gonna remove mine.

i also nearly managed to beach myself in the middle on a small ramp. definitely worth doing as long as you're fine with never going into a multistory again :p

I'm looking at Eibach pro kit springs for my 370z, will I need to get an alignment/tracking done afterwards? Also will I need anything else or just the springs? (didn't know if I needed any other parts, adjustable arms etc) am running 18" wheels.

will I need to get an alignment/tracking done afterwards?

Yes!

Also will I need anything else or just the springs?

You might need rear camber arms to pull the alignment back in. But I have heard from a few members that it can be brought just within tolerances using the stock adjustments. However I know some use the rear camber arms.

will I need to get an alignment/tracking done afterwards?

Yes!

Also will I need anything else or just the springs?

You might need rear camber arms to pull the alignment back in. But I have heard from a few members that it can be brought just within tolerances using the stock adjustments. However I know some use the rear camber arms.

That's great, many thanks!

Stunning blue 370z by the way!

Go buy a new exhaust as well - a Y pipe at least, as apart from your front lip you'll wear away your flexible links on all speedbumps you come across, and you may as well get it now so when the one you have starts to blow, you can fit it straight away.

At 30mm lower you'll bottom out on everything, so get used to the pain of a sharp wince on a frequent basis

You'll even need to make sure you don't straddle cats eyes on bumpy roads at speed or you'll bottom out on those too. (Northern Ireland is particularly bad for these if you go over there!)

FrayedYPipeFlexi.jpg

Go buy a new exhaust as well - a Y pipe at least, as apart from your front lip you'll wear away your flexible links on all speedbumps you come across, and you may as well get it now so when the one you have starts to blow, you can fit it straight away.

At 30mm lower you'll bottom out on everything, so get used to the pain of a sharp wince on a frequent basis

You'll even need to make sure you don't straddle cats eyes on bumpy roads at speed or you'll bottom out on those too. (Northern Ireland is particularly bad for these if you go over there!)

FrayedYPipeFlexi.jpg

Oh man think I might have to fit them for a little bit see if I can get on with them.