Exclusive Autos Watford

supermondo

Went to view a few zeds he had in stock around early feb. Initially looked at a 56 in black and a 57 in black. They were burried in the back of his parking lot so ended up test driving the matte blue one he still has for sale and it was a complete dog. He'd just put a new mot on it but had a terrible knock coming from the front right so no way that should have passed. He wanted strong money for what they were but then again what dealer doesn't and tbf the blue dog was obviously to clear.

Was a bit of a forza garage down there as he had all models of skylines, evo's, scoobies, c63, m3's, frs etc

I know the area well and it was a bugger for me to find. The photo's for the ads are taken on an industrial estate around 3 miles away and his lot is tucked right at the back of some houses with some other small lock up type units.

Which one have you got your eye on?

TBH supermondo you're going to be better off buying a known good car from here, I've bought all of my cars from owners clubs rather than dealers. If you need finance I'd look at a company or bank loan for it.

Just my 2p's worth of advice :lol:

TBH supermondo you're going to be better off buying a known good car from here, I've bought all of my cars from owners clubs rather than dealers. If you need finance I'd look at a company or bank loan for it.

Just my 2p's worth of advice :lol:

You're right, I'm just struggling to find anything. It not so much about getting finance, more that I had a budget when I started looking and I want to stick to it.

Patience is usually required, as long as it's not urgent, the right one will show up.

Worth making a wanted thread.

Went to view a few zeds he had in stock around early feb. Initially looked at a 56 in black and a 57 in black. They were burried in the back of his parking lot so ended up test driving the matte blue one he still has for sale and it was a complete dog. He'd just put a new mot on it but had a terrible knock coming from the front right so no way that should have passed. He wanted strong money for what they were but then again what dealer doesn't and tbf the blue dog was obviously to clear.

Was a bit of a forza garage down there as he had all models of skylines, evo's, scoobies, c63, m3's, frs etc

I know the area well and it was a bugger for me to find. The photo's for the ads are taken on an industrial estate around 3 miles away and his lot is tucked right at the back of some houses with some other small lock up type units.

Which one have you got your eye on?

the matt blue one has been for sale for a long long time. I wonder why thats still there lol, that knock might just be the bushes, roll bar or drop links, could be wheel bearing who knows. Either way a couple of hundreds to fix, he had a black 2004 going for 5900 but i felt was slightly above my budget and mileage is high