New powerflow exhuast

Jay

Hey guys just thought id let you all kno i got a new powerflow exhaust added to my car today! Sounds immense, I really doubt it will do anything for the performance but hey not that bothered. Any one else used powerflow custom exhausts?

Jay B)

Good man B)

Get a sound clip up if you can and

:worthless:

I will get it on asap m8. As i have said before will get my exams over (which i have been teased about) then post some pics and defo a sound clip :yahoo:

I had a powerflow on my old celica, make sure you get your service done regular as even though the pipes are stainless steel and life time warrenty, the welding is not :headhurt:

eeek thanks for the tip zedrush! much appreciated! I will keep my eye on it! :scare:

Ive had one on a previous car too. Although it wasnt the straightest/best design for flow rates it did hold up pretty well and i got abit of power out of it too. It looked great and sounded brilliant at the time although you could hear me a mile away. Other people have had bad experiences with powerflow so i guess it all depends on where you get it done as they are hand made in a way.

As Zedrush (Jay) says just keep an eye on the welding. Im sure it sounds the ace!! B)

Sound clip and pics asap please! :teeth:

I had a powerflow on my old celica, make sure you get your service done regular as even though the pipes are stainless steel and life time warrenty, the welding is not :headhurt:

eeek thanks for the tip zedrush! much appreciated! I will keep my eye on it! :scare:

Yeh its nothing major mate, as they will repair it as in their terms and condition as long as you get stamped once a year it covers the workmanship too :thumbs:

Good man B)

Get a sound clip up if you can and

:worthless:

I will get it on asap m8. As i have said before will get my exams over (which i have been teased about) then post some pics and defo a sound clip :yahoo:

I do special rates on exam tuition for zed owners :D

hhaha i wuld prefer if you could teach me how to drift thats wat i really want to learn :lol:

I had one on a previous car but prefer exhausts designed for the car!

It looked ace but droned like hell at 70 and they couldn't sort it. All the welding held up etc

Depends what set up you get, as they can always add boxes to the pipe to reduce noise and dronage, the only problem is after you have chosen how loud you want it, you cannot make louder by reducing the number of boxes as the pipe would had to of been modified and cut to accomadate the additional boxes. So a whole new pipe would have to be installed,

So my advice is when getting powerflow exhaust make sure you choose the right loudness first as you can always make it quieter but you can make it louder after install :blush:

I shud have made a separate posting about Powerflow.. or as my local performance dealer calls them.. "Powershit". Dont use them!

They screwed up two of my previous cars.. one due to not welding properly and the air pressure was so much it was seeping out the sides of the backbox.. (it felt like the backbox was gona explode everytime i accelerated) they looked at the problem several times but it never seemed to go away..

Second was for a Boxster S and they told me they did one before just recently..and they knew exactly what i wanted.. (my request being a strong sound under acceleration but quiet below 3000rpm..) but what they created was v different.. a horrible resonating exhaust that was so loud u might as well have had no exhaust at all... and they refused to make me another unless i pay again ..and whats even worse they insisted that the sound was fine!! cheeky sh*** :boxing:

They also conveniently lost the original fittings for the Boxsters stock exhaust.. worth over £100 and didnt compensate me at all.

DONT USE THEM!!