2015 Nismo Front, Rear bumper and skirts Part numbers? does anyone have a list

MrMartinPGrant

I'm thinking about putting the 370z 2015 nismo front, rear bumper and sideskirts on my 2011 GT edition 370Z

does anyone have a full list of all of the item numbers of all the parts you need to order from nissan for.

370Z 2015 Nismo Front bumper

370Z 2015 Nismo Rear bumper

370Z 2015 Nismo sideskirts.

am i right that the nismo parts will all just fit?

i was in nissan today to get prices and the guys did not know what i needed, they told me to come back with a list of item part numbers,

Edited by MrMartinPGrant

Hi mate,

I've done this and have the part numbers somewhere. I can't get them now but I'll post them up tomorrow when I get home from work.

There are additional parts your need.

Front wheel arch extensions which are around a fiver. Rear arch liners around £60 each. Front bumper insert £30ish each, plus some small plastic inserts which are a few quid. All in I think it's around £1400 plus painting.

That doesn't include the Daytime running lights (£650 each) or the front and rear nismo badges which come to around £150 on top.

Hi mate,

I've done this and have the part numbers somewhere. I can't get them now but I'll post them up tomorrow when I get home from work.

There are additional parts your need.

Front wheel arch extensions which are around a fiver. Rear arch liners around £60 each. Front bumper insert £30ish each, plus some small plastic inserts which are a few quid. All in I think it's around £1400 plus painting.

That doesn't include the Daytime running lights (£650 each) or the front and rear nismo badges which come to around £150 on top.

perfect, thank you :thumbs:

i'll not be getting the DRLs, going to fill the holes with mesh and i'll not bother with the nismo badges, i meant to say that :)

• 2 weeks later...