Exhaust guru advice needed

Irn Bru

Need advice for my exhaust system guys.

Currently the system is oem cats and Y pipe mated to Toyosports exhaust with mid box deleted (delete done by my local custom exhaust fabrication shop) and it sounds the dog nuts when over 3500 revs.

I'm buying a set of what Im told are Japspeed decats from a member on here, but I want to replace the oem Y pipe also, so looking for advice on what will be the best fit to mate up with the Japspeed decats and the Toyosports exhaust. Been looking at the Stillen ones and they are reasonably priced but will they mate well with what's already there plus the decats.

I know it's going to produce a bit of a mongrel exhaust as in Japspeed, Stillen and Toyosports and have thought about replacing the whole exhaust but I have other plans for my money, as in remap so don't want to blow it all on a new exhaust.

I've done most if not all the inhale mods recommended, now want to push on with the exhale mods prior to fitting throttle controller and remap, what's your thoughts guys ??

All should mate fine, but imo, I would buy a decent system and remap later, rather than vice versa, personally I wouldnt bother remapping at all.

Can't not remap now mate, not after all the £££ spent on breathing mods. I know theres not much to be gained but lots of little bits to help breath and exhale will add up to a few more ponies at the wheel, but really looking to get the remap to get her running as sweet as she can with the mods and I will have to remap with fitting the decats.

Why not a japspeed/toyo y pipe to go with the rest of the system?

Stillen seem to get the best reviews from members and there's no flexible joint either and they are a decent price too. May even be able to get one off a member if one comes up for sale in the "for sale forum" cheaper, which would be even better lol.

I'm hoping to have all the mods I've bought and have sitting in the spare room fitted and the car remapped at Dynatune before we do our road trip in May. A Stillen Y pipe is the one to buy I think, so need to get a wanted post up for it, if not I believe Tarmac Sportz do them for £295.00.

My car is pretty loud as it stand now, will decating and Y piping it make it tooooo loud ?.