New Tyres - drift to left and wobbly steering

gushie

Just had 2 new front tyres fitted, got interesting drive now and I can't fiugure out why.

I now drift to the lest quite prominently if I let go of the steering, also on motorway at 50mph and over I get a wicked wobble through the steering.

Tyres have been re-balanced 2x with no joy, it's going in for a 4 wheel alignment check tomorrow at my regular servicing garage to have investigative surgery.

Drift could be alignment but why the steering wobble with newly balanced tyres, neither happended with the old Potenza's.

New tyres are Devanti DX460's I know they not the best tyres but did it as a test for my local tyre dealer; i'm kind of evaluating them for him.

Any ideas people?

Jeff

Did they have to knock the wheel to get it off? They can stick to the hubs, so often need a clout to free them up which could've knocked your geometry.

That wouldn't account for all your issues, however. Wait for the alignment results.

I checked the tyre pressures myself all at 35psi as recommended.

Nope no clouting went on I watched them change them, i'll let you know what garage says.

I am wondering whether the Davanti's are not rounded off properly with being a cheaper tyre.