[SOLD]V1 Nismo spoiler in azure blue

Hey guys!

Going big gay wing on the track car so this is up for sale, looked amazing but just doesnt suit my needs anymore.

25377724881_489c77caff_b.jpgSpoiler for sale by ben taylor, on Flickr

24843863683_12ecc67787_b.jpgSpoiler for sale by ben taylor, on Flickr

25103026839_f5b428621d_b.jpgSpoiler for sale by ben taylor, on Flickr

Sadly whilst removing it there was a little damage done, a small crack around the base. Wont affect its use and I doubt you would notice it once on.

Also the two bolts holding it on had to have heads drilled off to remove, but still has two other clean bolt threads for mounting. to be honest though the bolts werent doing anything and the glue was the hardest bit to remove!

25470596605_9a76bb5e8c_b.jpgSpoiler for sale by ben taylor, on Flickr

Priced accordingly for damage and the fact its sprayed

£160 - ideally collected but will entertain postage if buyer organises, just worried about it getting damaged during transit

• 2 weeks later...

Could this be easily sprayed gun metal grey if done correctly?

Don't mean this the wrong way but if you have to ask that question the answer is probably no as far as a DIY job is concerned. A body/paint shop could do it quite easily though and wouldn't cost that much.

Bump, cant believe such a small crack is putting people off an awesome looking spoiler

Yep agree it doesn't look like much & you'd probably not really notice it once fitted, ...if you did though it would only take a tiny rub down, small bit of body filler, respray and it would be good as new. B)

GLWTS. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Youre not too far from me and I have been thinking about these but I am just unsure on whether I would fit it onto my car and then regret it.

I have not seen many 350z with them on and thats probably why I am a little unsure.

Youre not too far from me and I have been thinking about these but I am just unsure on whether I would fit it onto my car and then regret it.

I have not seen many 350z with them on and thats probably why I am a little unsure.

Plenty photos here mate.Hensh65's old car, now mine. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/75239-hensh65-amuse-gt-now-on/page__hl__hensh65