Best garages for 350z servicing in the West Midlands?

chreewebb

I know this question has already been asked before.. done my research on the forum and Cougar Store Leicester seems a popular decision however they're 60 miles from me which is a bit too far! :(

Is there anywhere else a bit closer (I'm based near Stourbridge) that you guys can recommend to do just as good a job without getting ripped off either! Thanks in advance!! :D

I'm taking my Zed up to Cougar Store Leicester in April. traveling from Newport. Mind you Visiting my daughter at the same time.

I have very little trust in garages these days, but so many people on here have rated them highly, thought that I would try them.

I know this question has already been asked before.. done my research on the forum and Cougar Store Leicester seems a popular decision however they're 60 miles from me which is a bit too far! :(

Is there anywhere else a bit closer (I'm based near Stourbridge) that you guys can recommend to do just as good a job without getting ripped off either! Thanks in advance!! :D

Drive down to Worcester to City motors for all your service needs. Karl has worked on my zed for ages and that's servicing and modifications.

His pricing/rate is very good. and you can bring your service pack if you want.

Give him a call @ 01905 616480 and mention I sent you. I members here do frequent his services.

• 4 weeks later...

Took popemobile to mitz at cougar for P3, aux belts and mot- excellent customer service and advice. The Z purred all the way back t Milton keynes excellent - cobra exhaust next :teeth: couple of months