X2 Support brackets for front bumper

STYLZ

Hey all, as above, im looking for 2 bumper support brackets that fit a facelift 350z.

Is the bits that allow you to secure the front bumper using bumper clips closest to the headlights both left and right.

Thanks

Ah ha,i have found the right side, so I'm only in need of the left one now if anyone has one laying around. And i have also found out it is called an upper retainer.

Probably easier if you say you need the passenger side or drivers side as the above description would depend on whether you're talking about being inside the car or looking at it straight on. ;)

If you need the passenger side one then I "may" have one at my parents house, ...won't be able to go there & look until the weekend though but you could have it FOC if I do have it. Don't stop looking though just in case I can't find it. ;)

I have modified the bracket though slightly although it will still do the job intended. Picture below of my old bracket just to be sure we're talking about the same part. :thumbs:

Modified%20bumper%20mounting%20bracket%202_zpsinuderto.jpg

GM that is exactly the one I need in your pic. I have the drivers side. If you do find it i would be very much appreciated. Not in a big rush right now as the cars getting a good seeing to at the garage.

I do like the colour. Is it gunmetal?

GM that is exactly the one I need in your pic. I have the drivers side. If you do find it i would be very much appreciated. Not in a big rush right now as the cars getting a good seeing to at the garage.

I do like the colour. Is it gunmetal?

I'll have a look for it at their house as soon as I can for you and will let you know either way.

The colour is a 1996 JDM Subaru silver that I had laying about in the garage from painting my Impreza many years ago. I removed all the surface rust on the bracket and then modified it slightly by removing some of the metal so that it didn't foul my air intake pipe on my supercharged Zed.

Modified%20bumper%20mounting%20bracket%20removed%20section_zpshxszlnxw.jpg

Really hope I can find it for you now but keep looking just in case I don't find it. ;)

• Like 1

After quite some time looking for these I have now found the 2 I need. Thanks again GM,recieved the bracket today and it's spot on mate. Much appreciated.

í ½í±í ½í±í ½í±í ½í±

Great news & you're very welcome ~ sorry I forgot to let you know it was on its way though. :blush::lol::D

I'll lock this thread then as you're all sorted now. B):thumbs:

• Like 1