This weeks Sunday Times.

davidbaker8130

A few of you are already aware that this was coming up.

A few weeks ago, I had a call from a journalist from The Sunday Times "Driving" section. They had been told by Playstation that I was the UK Gran Turismo IV champion (The first I had heard of it but obviously a follow on from winning the car);):drive1

"Would I be interested in going head to head against Tiff Needell to see if being good at a game can help you on the track?"

I damn near took her arm orft! :thumbs:

We did a full day at Brands Hatch on the 20th of last month and the article is due to appear this Sunday. (You will all find out about my driving ban as well!!):nono:

I can't really say what the result was but what I can say is that it was closer than you may imagine. :D (And I had the most fantastic day - twas the day before my Birthday - what a pressie!)

So you are down to being chauffeur driven for a while.

Indeedy. I haven't driven my car since January 25th and will not be getting back into the drivers seat until April 15th.

It posed a few problems for insurance purposes at Brands - God bless The Sunday Times!:clap:

I never dreamed that I would miss it soooooooo much. :cry: