Help! Handling Issues! Any Advise!

Statty45

Having a slight problem with my car trying to kill me at the moment.

Sometimes randomly around sweeping corners the traction control will kick in and make it brake on the front wheels causing me to go straight? Only thing I've changed is I've had some new pirelli P Zeros on the rear and didn't bother with the front as there is loads of life left in them?

Could this be it and I need to buy some new fronts. Could a sensor of gone wrong? I really am a rookie when it comes to this

Any help would be awesome, thank you

Not a good tyre mix, but remember you need to scrub off the gel coating for a couple of hundred miles before the full grip they offer is available.

And have you checked the pressures - fitting centres have a habit of getting that wrong.

The TCS is kicking in because the car wants to rotate, which is the rear axle trying to overtake the front. Simple answer is to slow down and realise that you're going too fast for the conditions, be that road, weather, car, or talent.

The better answer is to not run mixed tyres at the same time. Have a read and decide for yourself. You're experiencing the randomness that mixed tyres can bring into the equation when pushing on, especially in the winter.

This isn't being heavy footed coming out the corner sideways and this is coming into corners. I'd say it likes understeering, but it's never done this before.

New tires have done about 200 miles now.

What tyre sizes else everyone else running at the moment ?