Brakes seizing

ZeppoJeff

It's a Scottish thing! When I bought my car from Bems I remember it did the same when he pulled it out of the garage, yet its never done it since. In fact, you bought the gear knob from him that he had in the car before I bought it (which I've always been gutted about, but anyway) so I think it's pretty safe to say Bems is cursed!!!!

It's a Scottish thing! When I bought my car from Bems I remember it did the same when he pulled it out of the garage, yet its never done it since. In fact, you bought the gear knob from him that he had in the car before I bought it (which I've always been gutted about, but anyway) so I think it's pretty safe to say Bems is cursed!!!!

Haha so it's the gear knobs fault...its cursed :p

I used to have that issue on standard Brembos, it went away when I upgraded my brakes. BTW, I think it's the handbrake... unless you leave a brick on your brake pedal?

Guess I'll have to upgrade my brakes then...such an expense :(

But worth every penny! Probably the best mod I've done. :)

I used to have that issue on standard Brembos, it went away when I upgraded my brakes. BTW, I think it's the handbrake... unless you leave a brick on your brake pedal?

Guess I'll have to upgrade my brakes then...such an expense :(

But worth every penny! Probably the best mod I've done. :)

What set up did u go for?

If you are not parked on a slope, try parking it l1st/reverse gear with the handbrake off - almost certainly that is what is causing the brakes seizing with the moisture content around at this time of year.

Handbrake is inboard though isn't it and not just the usual rear pads/discs?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yes!