lowering with 25mm spacers

newkid

hey everyone. Been a while since I logged on last, anyway I have had 25mm spacers fitted on the rear and 25mm spacers on the front along with bc racing coil overs. I'm looking to lower the car a bit more but it looks like I'm going to catch the wheel arch lip ? Has anybody done the same and is it likely I'm going to hit the lip without an arch roll ?

if so I would rather bring the wheel back in than roll the arches so would swapping the rears for a 20mm spacer allow me to miss the lip ?

cheers

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

cheers fellas, i will try lowering it to see where it sits and if needs be i will just adjust the camber

You will have to adjust the camber and toe anyway, no matter where it sits.

The further you drop the more expensive it becomes.

There is no oem camber adjustment on the front and if you go to low you will have to buy and install front camber correction arms to get the front camber back to within spec.

You should also replace the lower ball joints to get the angles back to spec.

Front toe will not be a problem.

On the rear if you go to low, the oem snail cams will not have enough adjustment to get back the camber and toe back to within spec, so if that is the case you will require rear camber correction arms.

You will also require rear toe correction arms or a toe bolt kit.

well I know when I and the coil overs fitted the alignment guy said the rear is already at maximum adjustment so guessing any lower and I will need the camber adjustment kit. any links on what to get ? do you stock them by any chance ?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk