Zedrush

Toying with the idea of styling my front fenders, toss up between the:

Top Secret Fender:

350z_topsecret.jpg

7.jpg

or the Amuse

amusesuperleggera3med.jpg

superleggaraz33med.jpg

They look stunning and add that extra touch Imo, but want to know if I buy side skirts that connect to this, will it blend into the front oem bumper and rest of the car or do you have to go wide bumper? and Wide rear?

do you mean the front wings ? fender ? who do you think you are - jerry springer tut tut ......

"will it blend into the front oem bumper and rest of the car or do you have to go wide bumper? and Wide rear?"

then your getting back to the car you just sold ?? all wideboy !

dunno tbh, i sort of like them but i also think they look tacky, i like the smooth lines of the zed

Don't like that Amuse setup at all. The top secret would be the one I would go for although personally its similar to a choice of whether I want to rub dog poo or cat @*!# on my face.

:lol:

tell me how you really feel dont hold back :lol::lol::lol:

OK... I love your mum and i think she loves me... :lol:

Don't like that Amuse setup at all. The top secret would be the one I would go for although personally its similar to a choice of whether I want to rub dog poo or cat @*!# on my face.

OK... I love your mum and i think she loves me... :lol:

dude my mums not interested pmsl :lol: stop stalking her :lol:

I'm sorry Jay, I know you probably think I've got it in for you after this is the second thread I've disapproved in your stylistic taste but there is really no truth in it, you just need to get a grip!

:yahoo:

To my eye, I prefer the lines of the Top Secret fender, I guess the Amuse is more aggressive styling. Ultimately it doesn't matter what we think. ;)

Is this purely for asthetics or function? I'd be thinking about the extra weight too.