Steering wheel - wanted

Alex350z

How much of the wheel do you need?

Do you need airbag etc?

In a week or so I will have a wheel available (it will have centre but no airbag fitted). Also it's from a JDM base model so the left and right plastics are solid without holes for the stereo and cruise controls.

How much of the wheel do you need?

Do you need airbag etc?

In a week or so I will have a wheel available (it will have centre but no airbag fitted). Also it's from a JDM base model so the left and right plastics are solid without holes for the stereo and cruise controls.

Could i plug my current airbag into a new wheel? It will require stereo and cruise controls unfortunately. Thanks

You planning on having Mondo retrim it? He lives round the corner from me so I can deliver it to him to do the work then he can ship direct to you :thumbs:

I was just thinking that!

Are you going back to a Z32 wheel now...?

Yup. I got the one of Lees new import.

• Like 1

Im after a wheel for a 2005 Zed.

Cheers

Have to tried Jack at Royal Steering wheels? He does damn good work, and can fit it for you if you need to.

He does an exchange basis, or if you need to use your car still, you pay him a deposit and he just swaps it forstaf your wheel when you arrive

I ordered mine, and 2 weeks later got a call to say it's ready, drove over there and he fitted and exchanged wheels for me in under 30 mins :)

Looking at your location though, I think he might be a bit far away :S