cheap lip kits

MartinGT

i'm trying to find reasonably priced lip kits for the z. would rather it was uk supplied and not from the us as shipping is just silly prices.

i'm not too fussed about quality i realise it might not be as direct a fit as an original kit, but everything can be sorted with patience B)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-350Z-Downf ... p1638.m118

i quite like that front lip, greddy one isnt it?

does anyone know any suppliers in the uk of similar stuff?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt mean there was anything wrong with the price liam, just wondered if there was anything else available for a similar price.

Thats the front lip I told you I had twice :blush: Cheaper than what I paid but like Mike says the quality may be poor...

Can't see you paying cheaper than this if you are to find one

that's a replica of the GReddy lip - for a few dollars more than their asking price you could just get the real thing, and know it fits perfectly

Sounds like a winner. :thumbs:

Got my lip on last night, perfect fitment, piccies to follow when I get some decent light and have my camera :teeth:

that's a replica of the GReddy lip - for a few dollars more than their asking price you could just get the real thing, and know it fits perfectly

Sounds like a winner. :thumbs:

Got my lip on last night, perfect fitment, piccies to follow when I get some decent light and have my camera :teeth:

Nice work mate.

Cant wait to see the pics!

Dude, i wouldnt bother with that one, go with Adam and get the real thing :thumbs:

been offered a nismo lip kit, well a replica, made in proper plastic, for around £500...

By someone reputable? It doesnt really matter of the cost. its the fit. You can get a cheaper lip but then spend the money you've saved in paying a body shop to make it fit properly! Or get a good one to start with and they dont have to do anything. For that price I'm expecting it to be a good fit :thumbs:

All depends on who its from and if you trust them :)

I'm sure Adam offered me a proper Nismo US lip add on for about that price, give him, big phil and the other traders a shout and see what they can do.

we have the NISMO front lip in stock - genuine, urethane, absolutely perfrect fitment. Several here have purchased it from us. It fits all 2003-2005 model cars.

We've also got the NISMO skirts, also urethane, and the NISMO rear lower valence, also urethane, even NISMO V1 spoiler - urethane. Though the boxes are quiite large we've done a good job consolidating shipments and shipping to the UK for a full kit is still not even all that expensive, and arrives safely door to door.

Or, for a full bumper solution, we offer the Aerosync front bumper, which is a full V1 bumper (not just lip) - if you doa quick search, you can see many pictures of this. I had it on my car for a couple of years, and have recently sent over a couple to members here as well.

In the world of the Z, there are so many quality, affordable kits offered by people who care more about customer satisfaction than they do about making a quick buck, that it pays to deal with those who, IMHO, support the community. There are several vendors on here who fit that bill I think, to the point where, well, there is no point in venturing outside the sandbox so to speak ;)

we have the NISMO front lip in stock - genuine, urethane, absolutely perfrect fitment. Several here have purchased it from us. It fits all 2003-2005 model cars.

We've also got the NISMO skirts, also urethane, and the NISMO rear lower valence, also urethane, even NISMO V1 spoiler - urethane. Though the boxes are quiite large we've done a good job consolidating shipments and shipping to the UK for a full kit is still not even all that expensive, and arrives safely door to door.

Or, for a full bumper solution, we offer the Aerosync front bumper, which is a full V1 bumper (not just lip) - if you doa quick search, you can see many pictures of this. I had it on my car for a couple of years, and have recently sent over a couple to members here as well.

In the world of the Z, there are so many quality, affordable kits offered by people who care more about customer satisfaction than they do about making a quick buck, that it pays to deal with those who, IMHO, support the community. There are several vendors on here who fit that bill I think, to the point where, well, there is no point in venturing outside the sandbox so to speak ;)

Very well put Adam. :thumbs:

been offered a nismo lip kit, well a replica, made in proper plastic, for around £500...

By someone reputable? It doesnt really matter of the cost. its the fit. You can get a cheaper lip but then spend the money you've saved in paying a body shop to make it fit properly! Or get a good one to start with and they dont have to do anything. For that price I'm expecting it to be a good fit :thumbs:

I'm sure Adam offered me a proper Nismo US lip add on for about that price, give him, big phil and the other traders a shout and see what they can do.

i more than trust the guy, i nearly bought his companys supra demo car :lol: if it really doesnt fit i'll give it back. will be doing the prep and paint myself so it doesnt really matter that much about fit, as long as it fits eventually.

i understand adam could get me a genuine front lip, but for the same price as just a nismo front i can have the full kit.

i more than trust the guy, i nearly bought his companys supra demo car :lol: if it really doesnt fit i'll give it back. will be doing the prep and paint myself so it doesnt really matter that much about fit, as long as it fits eventually.

i understand adam could get me a genuine front lip, but for the same price as just a nismo front i can have the full kit.

In that case go for the cheap one. If all it costs is your time to prep it, its a well made saving, wish I had the chance to prep and paint stuff, would save me a fortune :thumbs:

Was more of a warning to others about cheap kits, although they look like a good deal, most of the time you end up spending more on getting it to fit properly than the kit itself!

In that case go for the cheap one. If all it costs is your time to prep it, its a well made saving, wish I had the chance to prep and paint stuff, would save me a fortune :thumbs:

Was more of a warning to others about cheap kits, although they look like a good deal, most of the time you end up spending more on getting it to fit properly than the kit itself!

+1 to that and what Adam has said.

GO with someone that is reputable, someone on here, rather than a cheap place that seem to be doing you a good deal. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...