Anybody running airbag suspension?

atomic350z

I have Airlift V2 very good kit, some places do it cheaper but watch what your getting its easy to save £500 but the legs are poor make sure your get the proper ones included Not the cheaper ones, it's also £700-£1000 for fitting, just do it yourself it's easy enough :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...

Jumping on the bandwagon with this... i'm looking at air suspension too.

I already have a boot install so looking to integrate this too.

More of a question for Mopedmark i guess - where did you drop the hoses through to the chassis? gives me an idea of locations then :D

Jumping on the bandwagon with this... i'm looking at air suspension too.

I already have a boot install so looking to integrate this too.

More of a question for Mopedmark i guess - where did you drop the hoses through to the chassis? gives me an idea of locations then :D

With the boot open and nothing in there, there is a hole on the right hand side close to the rear a quarter way along, the air lines come through there. As for the wiring this goes through a square hole situated behind the big cubby hole behind the passenger seat, the wiring then goes through there and under the carpet up to the front of the car and up to the battery :thumbs: