couple of pics of the new wheels

MartinGT

lots of people on here dont like these and i have felt the wrath :headhurt:

lookin the dogs danglies imo mate B)B)

slight drop would be B)

helluva drive way :yahoo:

they're too heavy - too showy - :yawn: face - bovvered - face - bovvered -wheels - bovvered - face - are you the stig - bovvered - face - bovvered :thumbs:

yeah the drive and garage are handy :)

i'm not 100% keen on them just now but i never am with new wheels! lowerering should help it alot, its just the rear tyres are huge, even though they're the same diameter as standard!

ps. i cant say i really noticed the rays being light or the antera's being really heavy, ok they are heavier, but its not like night and day.

just always been like that! you get so used to whatever wheels you're replacing then new ones always look odd, kinda like a new hairstyle!

hopefully get new tyres on them tomorrow if they're in, the continentals on the rear with the rays are nearly worn out already, only put on 2 months ago, oops :lol:

you could go up to 40's on the front might not make the rear look so big ?

i very rarely like anyhting i change on the car first off - have to live with it

i think they look B) esp on the azure :blush:

whats on the rear ? 275 ? they look a bit under tyred

Very nice :)

You guys dont make the buying process easy...everytime I think I might like this one witrh those wheels you go & stick some new pics with new bits under my nose & the whole plan changes...AGAIN!!!!!

I may not return until I actually buy one at this rate because I dont think I'll ever make my mind up if I dont :teeth:

Anyway...get it lowered!!!!! :p

Neil