n1 front lip

jtuner

hey guys, just a quick question, i was just wondering if the nismo style front lip that tarmac sportz sells will fit my 06 z. It says on the site its for 03 - 05 cars but the front bumper on the illustrations doesn't look any different from mine. Can someone enlighten me because i'm looking to put in an order pretty soon.

Cheers.

http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350z_03-05_Nismo-Style_PU_Front_Lip/2-PU-NS350ZFLS-SP_.aspx

oh by the way if this has been covered already I havent found it using the search button.

has anyone got any suggestions on what i can get? seeing as the n1 lip won't fit my car, was thinking maybe a nismo v2 bumper, but im reading that there are other things to you need to buy to make it fit or am i just being thick?

Complete front bumpers are interchangeable between all models/years. The N1 front lip you originally looked at is also available for the facelift bumper. A quick look on eBay returned some.

I'm sure the GT lip and Mines style are also available for the facelift and maybe some of the others styles too.

ok cool, thank you for your help, I didn't think to look on ebay because i'm always under the impression it will be low quality parts or the fitment will be off, but if you had the faith to look on ebay then it can't be bad.

Cheers again and Happy new year to you all.