Water & Methanol

MikeyM

Not really worth it on a N/A, pure meth would need mapping for to be of any use, and then not enough to make it worthwhile, water/meth 50/50 wont give any performance gains, its more for charge and in cylinder cooling on a FI motor.

Edited by Tricky-Ricky

If you want to squirt something in there, go for nitrous. Easy to fit, relatively cheap, and on tap when you want it. And guaranteed results,.

I had Nitrous on my V6 MR2 and cheap to buy etc kit wise but bloody expensive to run and a pain to source places to top up tank etc.. definately wont be doing that one again :-(

• 1 month later...

If you want to squirt something in there, go for nitrous. Easy to fit, relatively cheap, and on tap when you want it. And guaranteed results,.

I had Nitrous on my V6 MR2 and cheap to buy etc kit wise but bloody expensive to run and a pain to source places to top up tank etc.. definately wont be doing that one again :-(

You can rent a tank and fill your own bottles easily enough , thats what I did and my mates now do