Cheap Brembo pads and discs are back on sale

Jay Kay

This deal seemed to disappear recently but is now back on. Check Eurocarparts for Brembo Pads (around £30 a set) and discs (around £68 each) on their website. Thought I'd share this as it seems like a good price - especially the discs. Just make sure you buy the right ones as their site isn't entirely clear.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks to be a good deal. What do others think?

There are also various 10% discount codes you can apply. A quick google found a few. Gets you a full set of discs and pads for under £300.

How do I know I'm specifying the correct pads? The only thing I have a multiple choice over is the front pads. There are 2 part numbers to choose from 10170036A & 10170047A, any idea which is correct? I have a 2008 HR GT.

You will have the brembo calipers then. Have a look at the description for each pad on the website as I think the correct one will show brake system as brembo whereas the non GT cars will be shown as Sumitomo

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 x 10170036A @ 29.48 GBP - Brembo Brake Pads

1 x 10180011A @ 30.83 GBP - Brembo Brake Pads

2 x 10470098A @ 68.04 GBP - Brembo Brake Disc

2 x 10470099A @ 60.05 GBP - Brembo Brake Disc

1 x 997993420 @ 0.00 GBP - Free Gift

Promotion: 10% Off & Free Power Bank with your order

Promotion Saving: -31.65 GBP

Subtotal of Items: 284.84 GBP

Pads and discs all round for £285, delivered. I used the code POWER10 to get 10% and a free phone charging battery. Worth £20 apparently...

Nice! I have my pads now too but having checked the disks, the back of them are more rusty and scored than the front. Do I get them skimmed or just buy new disks. Mine are only 19k miles old, however they are on a 2007 car so they are getting on in age I guess. The old girl just doesn't get much use...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I had to reload the website on a different PC to see it. A little bit of research on the Brembo website appears to reveal Brembo Xtra is a cross drilled and UV protected disc. If we're lucky one of those will turn up instead of the standard one! But nothing to worry about otherwise, my guess is they're just using the wrong logo.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got a set of these front brembos for £57 and collected from my local depot too so no postage to pay either. Bargain.

Just bought some new hawk hps pads a few weeks ago, but decided not to change discs at the time. At this price I may as well change the discs when I put the hawk pads on too!

Thanks for the heads up guys.