removing hatch

Tom-89

Afternoon!

So I've got a Blitz style spoiler winding it's way to me courtesy of RT and need to have it fitted, colour matched etc. As the car is currently on stands, no tax/insurance etc I thought it would probably be easier taking the hatch off rather than putting wheels back on and trailering it to a body shop.

Just wondered how hard it is to take the hatch off the 350?

I would just wait until you have the car back on the road, unless you offer the spoiler up to the hatch and mark it off in the best position before you remove the hatch, so that the body shop knows what position to fit the spoiler.

The hatch is far to heavy for your plan and there is also the chance of breaking the glass and also damaging the paintwork to the car when refitting.

Your body shop should turn this round in a couple of days.

it's a lip spoiler so I guess there's only one position it can be fitted in...unless I've got that very wrong?

Expected the hatch to be heavy but didn't think it would be prohibitively so! might be easier trailering it there in that case.

and next question... Any recommendations on body shops nr to Leyburn N.Yorks? A friend has recommended me one but waiting on contact details so any other recommendations would be great