Nismo Kit and fitting costs

wanta350

Hello Everyone,

if I wanted a nismo kitted z am I better off with:

a. cheap import z, buy new kit and cool 18" GT4 alloys and get it fitted. (anyone know how much it would cost to buy the kit and get it fitted....??)

b. buy one that already has the kit on and the alloys.....

Which would be the cheapest way?

Ideally I would like a metallic grey one!!

It's usually less expensive to buy with the work already done and let the last owner take the hit on depreciation :D

:thumbs: Thats what I did with the UY.

Pricing up a set of decent 19's, tyres, genuine nismo kit, painting and fitting you would do well to get change out of £5-6k. Once you spend that on a car, you've lost most of it, so I sold mine used that money to buy a nearly brand new one with the kit already fitted :D

Guest prescience

Just a note of caution, there is zero feedback for this and the address is at a vehicle breakers

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en ... &z=19&om=1

possibly aka WBHarding and Sons

http://www.yell.com/ucs/UcsSearchAction ... &x=37&y=12

May be doing them a dis-service, the showrom and helipad etc loks to be at the complex north of where google threw it up

sarnie, did you just say £700 PER rim?

:scare:

As for that one, yeah looked B)

but fiancee doesn't like yellow......so looking for either black or gunmetal....

that one has the gt4 alloys, and looks OK....although to be honest, I need to see it in the flesh.....

19" bling bling baby!!! I would love to have 19" personally, but its all about balancing wants with the old wallet..... ;)

i think thats a nissan stealership price :scare: quite a few peeps have bought nismo rims off (iirc) brinster from the states , usually works out about £700-£800 a set (no tyres) from ebay.com

We was talking about the GT4's mate not Nismo's ;)

i think thats a nissan stealership price :scare: quite a few peeps have bought nismo rims off (iirc) brinster from the states , usually works out about £700-£800 a set (no tyres) from ebay.com

We was talking about the GT4's mate not Nismo's ;)

:thumbs: oh i thought you meant the nismo LM GT4 alloys :headhurt:

you've got a gunmetal one now...havn't you?

not tempted to get the kit and then into the bodyshop then?

Yep.

Nope. It will be about £3-4k by the time kit is obtained, and fitted, finished and painted. And there is no way it will add that to value, so if I can find one with it on and I spend a bit more to get it, I would be happier. :)