[SOLD]Subaru Legacy gtb e-tune AWD twin turbo estate

Blimsa

Selling my 2000 model Subaru Legacy GTB e-tune, manual gearbox which is difficult to find considering the majority of the gtb's were auto boxes!

I'm second owner since it was imported 3 years ago. Currently on 115k miles but may go up as its my daily. It's fully standard apart from stainless exhaust, turbo timer and headunit. Has all the gtb features - 280bhp twin turbo, bilstein suspension, duel sun roofs, climate control, momo steering wheel, electric seat, half leather interior. Has the same running gear as the sti imprezza, with a very nice diff! Had the diff and gearbox replaced before I bought it along with driveshafts. Mot until June or July next year.

Comes with loads of JDM extras including thick pile mats, boot tray, JDM flare, loads of JDM service stickers under engine bay!

Runs spot on with dodgy noises, knocks or bangs.

Only problem is someone reversed into the front bumper and has taken off a bit of paint. Has the odd few marks here and there but overall very good for year and cleans up really well!

I was unsure if I needed my name in the pics when advertising vehicles? If so I will gladly go and take some with my name in if needs be, just can be difficult to get a whole car in the pic and focus on a small bit of paper with my name on to! :lol:

image_zps3ed0jxgf.jpeg

image_zpsk0cmoc9g.jpeg

image_zpsnp5icbxf.jpeg

image_zps8gge00zj.jpeg

image_zpsbtwhzhj2.jpeg

Looking for £2900, open to part ex's and possibly straight up exchange depending on vehicle.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Still have this, with more damage unfortunatly to rear quarter due to lorry scraping down the side. Car still runs spot on but I have now been given a cheaper run around and could do with getting the money from this to go towards bike deposit 😄 Am open to sensible offers!

• 1 month later...

"Runs spot on with dodgy noises, knocks or bangs." guessing you mean "without" there! :D

I wanted one of these before I bought the Zed instead, still want one after... at that price this is a bargain imo. GLWS

• Like 1

Crap!! I will edit this!! No wonder I haven't had to much interest!

:lol:

That is classic. :teeth:

I'm sure most people looking at the advert if they were seriously interested would have at least asked you about that though so I doubt it's lost you any serious buyers imo. ;)

• Like 1

Possibly not, just surprised it's not had more interest. I guess Subarus have a bit of a stigma but it's actually been super reliable as a daily and is awesome in any conditions! Just not to great on fuel! 😄

Possibly not, just surprised it's not had more interest. I guess Subarus have a bit of a stigma but it's actually been super reliable as a daily and is awesome in any conditions! Just not to great on fuel! 😄

It's probably more to do with what the members on the forum are actually looking at if they're after a second car, ...usually a 2ltr petrol turbo 4WD is not necessarily what they're after. ;)

Have you tried eBay?

What about selling it on Scoobynet?

Oh and you still haven't edited that typo. :p:lol::D

Went to my local bike dealer today and the bike I am after is in stock, so temporarily I am lowering the price to £1700 if sold within 48-72 hours. I will also include all my spare bits, driveshafts, whole set of tyres etc.

The price will go back up if not sold by Thursday as this bike will not be around long meaning I will need to order one in and wait over a month for delivery!

Got a real hankering for this and I don't know why: shrug: Throw the dog into the boot at weekends perhaps :)

Exactly. Great motor for doing that type of thing. ;)

Exactly! And if he starts to annoy you put your foot down and pin him to the rear window!