KW V3 settings

James Junior

Morning all,

I am about to push the button on a set of KW V3 coilovers.

I have read that KW provide recommended settings for the coilovers. Can any existing users confirm this? If they do, are settings specific to the individual vehicle or just general for road and track use?

Also could any existing users share some information about the settings you are running and what your experience is with regard to ride height, rubbing, ride quality and handling versus stock please?

Hopefully this will help me get mine set up, whilst providing a useful point of reference for others considering going down the same route.

Regards

James

Edited by James Junior

There's no 'right' answer to this. The whole point of something like the KWv3s is that they give you the ability to tune the suspension how YOU want.

What I would do is set your ride height as you want it but 5mm higher to account for settling, then stick all dampers in their middle positions. From there, you can then start adjusting the fronts as required, then move to the rears. As a general guide, you'll probably find you want the fronts approx 10% stiffer than the rears. Set compression first, then rebound.

Edited by Ekona
  • Like 1