LSD That actually locks.

Beefy

After recent purchase and some wet weather, I have noticed my LSD is a bit worn, won't always spin both wheels :s...

Looking for an LSD working replacement or a 2-way kaaz, etc...

You need to hold on constant power to lock it. If you lift it opens the diff and makes it unpredictable. I drifted with the standard VLSD for over a year but to be honest a kaaz or a welded diff transforms the car completely and makes it much more controllable. The difference with the kaaz tho is if you put the clutch in while turning it doesn't skip like a welded diff

Ideally looking for used, already in a casing, as I quite frankly CBA to do backlash, shimming, tolerances, etc...

After recent purchase and some wet weather, I have noticed my LSD is a bit worn, won't always spin both wheels :s...

You need to hold on constant power to lock it. If you lift it opens the diff and makes it unpredictable. I drifted with the standard VLSD for over a year but to be honest a kaaz or a welded diff transforms the car completely and makes it much more controllable. The difference with the kaaz tho is if you put the clutch in while turning it doesn't skip like a welded diff

Yeah, I had a Kaaz 2-Way on my S14a and it was quality... Finding it progressively more difficult to get larger angles with the stock VLSD. :(

Ideally looking for used, already in a casing, as I quite frankly CBA to do backlash, shimming, tolerances, etc...

Yeah, I had a Kaaz 2-Way on my S14a and it was quality... Finding it progressively more difficult to get larger angles with the stock VLSD. :(

Best to get tein tie rods aswell. Gives alot better lock and angle. Also unplug your abs block for drifting instead of just the traction control button as itl turn esp and abs off aswell and makes the car so much more controllable and predictable. You will need the traction control off all the time with the diff fitted anyway as it kicks in every time you turn