Illegal Parking on Halloween...

HaydnH

I flippin' hate Halloween, :dry: ....bl**dy legalised begging & wilful destruction of property. :angry::thumbdown:

That being said I don't mind the young kids (under 11's) having fun with it, ...oh and women dressing up as "slutty *insert profession here*". :D

Yep I've just padlocked the gate! I'm more of a keep off my land kind of a guy now ive moved :lol:

• Like 2

To be fair, there was a Halloween event arranged with trapeze artists and all sorts and the car had parked right where the acts were to perform. They had to bounce the car out of the way and then use it as a prop, either that or cancel the event... The police were happy with that rather than breaking a window.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I flippin' hate Halloween, :dry: ....bl**dy legalised begging & wilful destruction of property. :angry::thumbdown:

That being said I don't mind the young kids (under 11's) having fun with it, ...oh and women dressing up as "slutty *insert profession here*". :D

Yep I've just padlocked the gate! I'm more of a keep off my land kind of a guy now ive moved :lol:

I now picture you like this ZEUS...

p02c8tq0.jpg

"Get off my land!" :lol:;)

Well we ended up only having one pair of "Trick or Treater's" around tonight, ...two sweet little girls under 11 years old. Don't mind the young kids like that doing it so gave them some sweets and went back to playing the PS4. :D