Hello to the blond girl in the black zed that I waved to....

Kraziekatz1

…Incidentally there's another blonde who drives a black zed local to me - but she's one of those 370Z drivers that you get the impression only bought them as they got a good deal on finance and couldn't afford an Audi TT ("oooh Squee you bitch!" I hear you all cry!)…

That's surely the wrong way round — who values a TT over a 'z?

I must admit bias here for two reasons 1. I have a 370, and have had a 350. 2. About a year into my first job out of university, at a creative agency in London. The technical director resigned then re-joined as a woman. We shortly thereafter found his/her website which featured him in skimpy ladies' pants, spread-eagled across the bonnet of an Audi TT under the headline "Chicks with d*cks". If only there was mind bleach. It does rather taint the car once you've seen that.

• Like 2

I once knew a bloke (previously "happily" married to his wife) who then had transgender surgery to become a woman and then subsequently moved in with another woman - couldn't get my head round that one !!!!!

are we going slightly off topic here

We had a public announcement at work about a colleague who is a woman but would like to be treated as a man....not sure any surgery has taken place but they changed their name and use the gent's toilets now!

Why anyone would want to be a man is beyond me lol

Back on topic........Still none the wiser to the elusive blond, was expecting S7nny to have paced the roads every morning and come back with an update by now lol

• Like 2