2006 DE W Brace

S7nny

Needs replacing!

I did pm him but he didn't seem to take too kindly to me opening the messages with a Shawshank quote and has since ignored me - hence my newly placed advert here (:

I'd prefer to avoid eBay, but may have no choice..

Mine (you can see it in my gallery) came from E-Bay. No problems, good fit, better, cheaper, lighter and stiffer than OEM. The screws were difficult to get out (pre-lube!!!) but fitting was a synch, on axle stands, on my own, on my driveway. :)

• Like 1

Mine (you can see it in my gallery) came from E-Bay. No problems, good fit, better, cheaper, lighter and stiffer than OEM. The screws were difficult to get out (pre-lube!!!) but fitting was a synch, on axle stands, on my own, on my driveway. :)

Send a link my way, my man!

Here's the cheapest I can see, they're all the same bit of kit, if they don't have it in stock I think they only take a few days, they come in from Europe.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Fairlady-350Z-3-5-2003-Rear-Lower-Bar-Rear-Member-Brace-/371418001776?hash=item567a3cf170

Just dubious as to the fitment around the Invidia!

Here's the cheapest I can see, they're all the same bit of kit, if they don't have it in stock I think they only take a few days, they come in from Europe.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item567a3cf170

If your exhaust fits around the OEM W-brace there's no reason it wont work with this one, there was plenty of room when I changed my exhaust, I never even thought about it!

• Like 1

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item567a3cf170

If your exhaust fits around the OEM W-brace there's no reason it wont work with this one, there was plenty of room when I changed my exhaust, I never even thought about it!

Then I may just bite the bullet and go for that one - although it may have to be after Christmas at this rate! I appreciate the advice (:

What was the quote??? Love shawshank..

'I understand you're a man who knows how to get things'

Damn! Just lost a bet.....had my money on "Now, I'm gonna go pinch a loaf? When I come back, this is all gone, right?". :)

I don't think I'd talk to me either if that was my opener for a conversation!