370z Berk high flow cats brand new lower price

rich370z

Due to a change in plan I'm selling my brand new 370z Berk Technology High Flow Cats never been fitted only removed from packaging for pictures.

£355 including delivery.

Edited by rich370z
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Taff,

I have these on my Z.

They will work fine without the car being remapped and should pass an MOT.

However, they may trigger a fault code and cause the EMS light to be displayed on the dashboard as the HFCs confuse some of the sensors assocated with the exhaust system.

A remap is not required, but it is a means to disable the fault codes and prevent them reoccuring (removing the EMS light from the display) whilst ensuring the car takes full advantage of the improved air flow they create.

This is a great price for a new set. I paid £300 delivered for mine and they were second hand. Of all the breather mods I fitted, the HFCs were the only one that made the car feel noticeably quicker to me.

Considering how much my car leaned out after fitting test pipes i would certainly get the fuelling checked after fitting and to get the most out of them a remap would be needed , i believe increases are in the rdgion of 13-15 hp