Headlight change...

zippypooz

Hi all, can anyone tell me firstly if you can actually get plug and play LED headlights for a 2005 zed and if so, where from!!

Also can anyone send me a link to a decent headlight supplier or one theyd recommend from experience!!??

It would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks all :)

Watch jdmhondaparts on Ebay as he does sell dodgy stuff, although a few on here have been lucky. I ordered a set of headlamps once and he sent odd ones, he said I had to ship the one back before he would release another one or ship both back to the US, all at my postage. The end result was putting them in the bin as Ebay confirmed refund postage was to be at my expense.

• Like 1

Why not get urself a set of OEM headlights and send them to the place in Scotland that do headlight modifications?

Seen them do some pretty cool stuff.

Oh!! ive not heard of this!! Whats the company?

These are the guys

http://www.headlightretrofits.org.uk

Have a look at there Facebook also as they have lots of examples of work they have done.

Might even have a set of pre facelift lights up for sale soon if you fancy it ;)

Yeah id be interested if theyre in good condition, mine are yellowing and there are a few hairline cracks appearing. im getting my spoiler, bonnet and wings resprayed so this is the reason i want to invest in a decent set of lights. Edited by zippypooz

Yeah well I'm swapping over to my new lights when I'm home in a couple of weeks so mine will be up for grabs. Not to sure on what price they go for really yet but I'm sure we can work that out.

Here's a picture of mine. No cracks to lenses, mounts or anything.

24344af1ad3acaf2f405e6a4467d5e08.jpg

I can vouch for the work from Headlightretrofits. I must admit I was nervous sending my headlights away due to the cost of replacements if anything went wrong, but I've got to say I'm really impressed with their work (and price). Very happy customer ðŸ‘

• Like 2

I can vouch for the work from Headlightretrofits. I must admit I was nervous sending my headlights away due to the cost of replacements if anything went wrong, but I've got to say I'm really impressed with their work (and price). Very happy customer 👊
what did you have done!?? do you have photos?