FS: UK Front number plate brackets

Ian

Looking at your other threads, I would also take a bose sub cover panel, centre console panel (the handbrake surround one - if the ashtray section isn't FUBAR) and if you have a working one - a bose sub amp :D

I bought the centre consul (handbrake one) but was a miscommunication with Ian, i actually wanted the cubby centre consul bit, so have Ians one for sale if you want it, if Ian doesnt mind me jumping in on this :)

Looking at your other threads, I would also take a bose sub cover panel, centre console panel (the handbrake surround one - if the ashtray section isn't FUBAR) and if you have a working one - a bose sub amp :D

I bought the centre consul (handbrake one) but was a miscommunication with Ian, i actually wanted the cubby centre consul bit, so have Ians one for sale if you want it, if Ian doesnt mind me jumping in on this :)

No probs :)

It's £15 delivered for the plate holder :)

As for the other stuff - Its all gone bar the amp but I have a feeling I may have binned it. I'll check in a bit :)

No probs :)

It's £15 delivered for the plate holder :)

As for the other stuff - Its all gone bar the amp but I have a feeling I may have binned it. I'll check in a bit :)

Thanks Ian

• 2 weeks later...