Seems complaining works

ZeppoJeff

So since I've been away with work I found it the best time to write up a complaint to my local council.

The complaint in question was that the road leading to my flat was full of pot holes. Not your average potholes though as some were as deep as 20cm and wide as 30-40cm. Any ways I wrote up a complaints mentioning how damaging it was to my car and others cars in the area along with some stuff about how it's over used by people going to the bank etc etc.

Got a nice email bank the next day stating that the road in question had nothing to do with council and they weren't prepared to fix it...gutted.

To my amazement though I just got a message from back home saying the road had all been filled up and it's driveable again...woohoo.

Not sure if it was the council, fairy god mother or who but it's fixed and now don't need to worry about falling down any holes or scraping my alloys anymore :)

• Like 1

More than likely it was the fairy god mother that sorted the road, if the council around here are anything to go by!!

No excuse now for getting those new alloys on!! :lol:;)

Bahahaha...knew you would be past at somepoint to mention these wheels again :p

Your right though. I was pretty worried that my road would ruin them but not any more.

No speed bumps and no pot holes means lowered and nice wheels won't be an issue :)