Shift knob

Z34-RyanC

Finally, after a long wait due to the guy moving premises, the custom shift knob arrived. Very pleased with it - the guy's work is really high quality and it really suits the interior I reckon. Feels great to use too.

If anyone is interested, the Blox (which is pretty damn good itself) will be in the 'for sale' section in the next few days. B)

DSC00291_zpsbib5uofa.jpg

DSC00292_zpsgsj9owtw.jpg

DSC00294_zpslsmnu7yq.jpg

DSC00293_zpssoewkcli.jpg

Finally, after a long wait due to the guy moving premises, the custom shift knob arrived. Very pleased with it - the guy's work is really high quality and it really suits the interior I reckon. Feels great to use too.

If anyone is interested, the Blox (which is pretty damn good itself) will be in the 'for sale' section in the next few days. B)

DSC00291_zpsbib5uofa.jpg

DSC00292_zpsgsj9owtw.jpg

DSC00294_zpslsmnu7yq.jpg

DSC00293_zpssoewkcli.jpg

I kind of like that

• Like 1

Cheers - I know shift knobs are a matter of personal taste but I'm well chuffed with this one, as I'm not personally keen on the sphere shaped ones or the Nismo style.

If you're interested, here's the link. I just chose some of the standard options for mine but if you email the guy he can personalise them to your specification.

http://www.lathewerks.com/shop/

Edited by sipar69