Switching to Stock from HSD Dualtech

mylo

Hey guys,

Newbie Zed owner here hoping for a little advice, at the moment on the HSDs which are lowered 10mm on front and 20mm on rear, thinking of moving back to stock suspension perhaps holding on to the HSDs for now, have never driven the car on stock suspension so wondering what kind of difference I'll notice.

The main reason for this is for the clearance, the front lip and rear scrape slightly as the driveway dips quite a bit at the pavement.

I'd likely go to Abbey for the swap as I don't have the experience to do something like this at the moment, the other option would be to raise the ride height on the HSDs, would probably still need to get this done at a garage though as I don't have axle stands atm. Any recommendation as to what would be the best option?

If I do either of these switches to raise the ride height what would be recommended after adjusting this, I guess maybe wheel alignment but anything else I should get checked after this?

Thanks for any help!

The coilovers should be able to raise the car back to stock height;

We have a 370Z on BC that even at the highest height are still lower than a stock car the customer has issues with getting on his drive. most coil over shas shorter dampers to keep the damper travel reasonable length at a lower ride height.

Any questions ask away.

Thanks