Mainbeam bulbs r they H7's?any1 bought any 2 rid the orange?

shire350Z

thanks to GIXXERUK got all the bulbs swapped :lol:

just need to swap the mainbeam are they def H7 ? some ebayers are sellin H1's and H7's sayin there for the 350Z :wacko:

wanting to get away from the orange glare !!! anyone bought white/blueish ones??? where from what price?? from cheap to dear??

also sidelight bulbs bought both but cant make my mind up white or blue?? white not blue enough for Zenons and blue maybe to blue :lol:

Yeah h7 mate, is yours a uk car ? some imports had halogen, in this country xenons must have washers and be self levelling iirc

and yes the other leds will fit a 03 , you could get phillips bluevision ? PIAA are the best but your knocking on £50 for two bulbs :scare:

originally installed:

Bulb no. (Wattage)

D2R (35W) - Xenon low-beam

H7 (55W) - High-beam

or FOR NON XENON

H7 (55W) - Halogen low-beam

H1 (55W) - High-beam

I will probably get these 80% more light than standard, highly rated in the auto express poll

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=010

so that link to those headlight bulbs will fit my car yes it a 53plate mk1 (276bhp) and its a UK car ill order them if u say there right pal just dint know as they changed the headlight in the mk2 model (296bhp) or whatever i was

• 4 weeks later...
originally installed:

Bulb no. (Wattage)

D2R (35W) - Xenon low-beam

H7 (55W) - High-beam

or FOR NON XENON

H7 (55W) - Halogen low-beam

H1 (55W) - High-beam

I will probably get these 80% more light than standard, highly rated in the auto express poll

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=010

is there any up grades for the dip beam? as the original ones are totally rubbish. my R1 has better head lights.

welcome aboard mate, by the dipped you mean the xenons ? what car do you have ? does it have xenons ?

the xenon bulbs are expensive but some imports dont have them

oh yeah -------sceard = scared :blush:

cheers buddy. I have a 54 reg uk spec gt with xenon's. had the 350z for about 2 months now. got a nismo exhaust system on and currently battling with the rubbish Bose hifi system. cant seem to find a connection block for my car only none Bose system are out there. :dry:

still love the car. just needs the little things sorted. like head lights. they are really bad for this kind of car. 07 350Z gt are much better. wonder if my mate would nitice if i took his 07 head lights and put mine on instead. :teeth:

yeah i was wondering that to!!!

i dont find the dipped mains to bad just bought some phillips 80% brighter for the main shunt have a problem there now :lol:

just waiting for new side light bulbs to come then can fit all at the same time plus the silver tec bulbs looks a mission though on the mains!!!

currently battling with the rubbish Bose hifi system. cant seem to find a connection block for my car only none Bose system are out there. :dry:

Search PAC-ROEM on here, and you should find what you are looking for. There is no harness adapter/connector block due to the way the BOSE setup works, but theres plenty of explainations of what the PAC-ROEM is and how to fit it if you search :thumbs:

currently battling with the rubbish Bose hifi system. cant seem to find a connection block for my car only none Bose system are out there. :dry:

Search PAC-ROEM on here, and you should find what you are looking for. There is no harness adapter/connector block due to the way the BOSE setup works, but theres plenty of explainations of what the PAC-ROEM is and how to fit it if you search :thumbs:

cheers pal :yahoo: