[SOLD]Kinetix V + Plenum for sale

SHEZZA

For sale I have a Kinetix V + plenum for DE engine ( not rev-up ) which I recently bought from the states on an impulse . I fitted it to my car and it was on literally a day and I decided it wasn't for me ! As I prefer the look of the OEM one.

I'm looking for £195 collected or £210 including p&p

BBADEE1B-2791-410F-AA20-29C1A8152C6E_zpsrsylvlk8.jpg

73EC7C4D-D585-463E-A579-506F11BEF7A1_zpsaltbqo2x.jpg

Edited by SHEZZA

Here you go , copied from website

2003-2005 Nissan 350Z (single throttle body engine models)- Will NOT fit the 2006 350Z models.

2003-2007 Infiniti G35 (single throttle body engine models)

2003-2008 Infiniti FX35

This new intake plenum replaces the upper half of your factory intake manifold. This plenum bolts directly up to your car with zero modifications, and also allows the use of the factory strut bar, and engine cover. This unit will fit the 350z, the G35, and the FX. *** Kinetix's engine cover may not fit with the G35 or the FX35 when using this plenum. **

This plenum increases the volume to the middle and more importantly the front cylinders. The factory plenum utilizes a very aggressive angle as it caps off the front cylinders. This new plenum equalizes the flow to all cylinders, while also increasing the total plenum volume. This plenum also uses a very versatile plastic to achieve a smooth interior for superior flow properties. The plastic also allows a lighter overall weight, by about 3 lbs. The overall temperatures of the plenum have also decreased by about 50 degrees Fahrenheit. This helps with heat soak problems and to help lower air intake temperatures.

Our plenum has shown a solid peak gain of 14 rwhp and a consistent gain throughout the RPM range. When matched up with our high flow cats, they together have shown peak gains of 20 rwhp.

The plenum still retains all factory mounting points and also includes all necessary new hardware. The plenum also includes a permanently adhered flange gasket that is to be used with the factory gasket as well as a new throttle body gasket.

Hope this helps.

Edited by SHEZZA

• 2 weeks later...

MMMM, Im A new owner and just started reading up on little mods for the car, Do you know if this is an improvement over say just the Spacer? I have seen a spacer for sale claiming similar gains and results for better running.

Can you also explain why its not for you???? Sounds like a no brainer!!!! More HP with one bolt on?

Edited by RC46

MMMM, Im A new owner and just started reading up on little mods for the car, Do you know if this is an improvement over say just the Spacer? I have seen a spacer for sale claiming similar gains and results for better running.

Can you also explain why its not for you???? Sounds like a no brainer!!!! More HP with one bolt on?

To be honest I'm not totally sure! Think my second post best explains it, less heat sock etc I guess over the oem one. as for not being for me I bought it on an impulse and after fitting it decided I preferred the look of the oem one. As I Only bought it for bling really and decided on another route.