350z wanted!!

Far2lively

I have friends who get really hung up on mileage, it doesn't bother me as it means nothing (within reason). These friends have gone out and bought low mileage cars that have very quickly needed new engines! The care and level of service the car has received over the miles covered is far more important.

I have friends who get really hung up on mileage, it doesn't bother me as it means nothing (within reason). These friends have gone out and bought low mileage cars that have very quickly needed new engines! The care and level of service the car has received over the miles covered is far more important.

If the car has been maintained to a high standard and looked after I wouldn't mind about the mileage, the main thing would be that the car is free of rust.

Thanks for the input people :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spoke to the owner of this car. Seems like a nice guy. He is waiting on v5 docs to return. Taking private plate off. Should b bk this week. I was gonna go for it but he has had rust cut out from one of the wheel arches and welded. :) nice car. Just me being fussey. hope this helps.

Edited by Stuggerz

I spoke to the owner of this car. Seems like a nice guy. He is waiting on v5 docs to return. Taking private plate off. Should b bk this week. I was gonna go for it but he has had rust cut out from one of the wheel arches and welded. :) nice car. Just me being fussey. hope this helps.

Did you see the car in person??

Chuck me a PM if you're interested in a really decent example - mine's up for grabs, but I haven't advertised yet. Absolutely no rust, wants for nothing, all major service items done - One of the best out there in your budget IMO - you would not be disappointed.

not a massive difference no. the biggest difference is where she red lines. the first DE goes to 6.5K, the rev up 7K and the HR 7.5K. the bhp goes from 287 DE, just over 300 rev up and 308 HR, which you'd probably not be able to tell the difference between on a test drive. the DE has the 2 lines in the bonnet and a single air intake, the HR has the bulge and twin intakes, so you might prefer one for styling and if you're into modding then be aware the HR will cost more to tweak.

the HR starts in 2007 (so some will still be rev up), they are younger and also fetch a higher price. take a look on autotrader over the whole country to get a feel for price difference. i know the rev up is 2006, but i'm not sure how to tell the difference in the flesh, probably go by the internal cabin trim. DE starts out one way, gets a face lift with the rev up and then final tweaks for the HR.

might be worth hunting about for examples of each at local dealerships and seeing which one you prefer.

not a massive difference no. the biggest difference is where she red lines. the first DE goes to 6.5K, the rev up 7K and the HR 7.5K. the bhp goes from 287 DE, just over 300 rev up and 308 HR, which you'd probably not be able to tell the difference between on a test drive. the DE has the 2 lines in the bonnet and a single air intake, the HR has the bulge and twin intakes, so you might prefer one for styling and if you're into modding then be aware the HR will cost more to tweak.

the HR starts in 2007 (so some will still be rev up), they are younger and also fetch a higher price. take a look on autotrader over the whole country to get a feel for price difference. i know the rev up is 2006, but i'm not sure how to tell the difference in the flesh, probably go by the internal cabin trim. DE starts out one way, gets a face lift with the rev up and then final tweaks for the HR.

might be worth hunting about for examples of each at local dealerships and seeing which one you prefer.

Ahh thanks for the info mate!

Waiting on some pictures of a black one, sounds promising! With only 55k also :)