Too late to sell?

Daryl

Wondering if its too late in the year to sell my beloved Zed?

It was inevitable really, but id hoped to keep her for another year, but its not getting much use since iv had the VX, and i dont want to drive either car in the winter months. Not been on here much recently either, mainly because the plastic box of joy has taken up a fair bit of my time, not to mention cash. Really dont want to sell it, but il be getting a car for the winter months, so we will be having 3 cars on the drive, with the VX in the garage.

Never too late to sell a car mate, there will always be buyers just less or more depending on multitudes of variables.

I sold my VX in November (which the forum would have told you was impossible) within two weeks of putting it up for sale - you just have to have a great advert and a price that tempts.

Glad you are enjoying the VX, amazing cars aren't they, just a whole new level of driving experience :teeth:

Never too late to sell a car mate, there will always be buyers just less or more depending on multitudes of variables.

I sold my VX in November (which the forum would have told you was impossible) within two weeks of putting it up for sale - you just have to have a great advert and a price that tempts.

Glad you are enjoying the VX, amazing cars aren't they, just a whole new level of driving experience :teeth:

Im blaming you for my weight loss addiction Col! lol

It is a brilliant car, infuriating at times, but still brilliant. So far iv had the speedo fail, and a CV boot slip off, grease everywhere and a busted CV joint due to lack of grease. lol

Also replaced the AP disc's on the bells, and the caliper seals. Its cost me a pretty penny so far, but hope to get it to a level where it will be just a case of maintaining it. I went through a similar thing with the Zed, its now just a case of keeping it going.

Looking at your mod list mate your Zed should go quickly, price it up to sell, put together a great advert and live somewhere close to big populations and bingo you should be fine.

Yes lightweight sports cars rock eh - feels like you are climbing into an F1 car everytime you take it for a spin!

Looking at your mod list mate your Zed should go quickly, price it up to sell, put together a great advert and live somewhere close to big populations and bingo you should be fine.

Yes lightweight sports cars rock eh - feels like you are climbing into an F1 car everytime you take it for a spin!

Im next to Jnc 14 of the M1, Milton Keynes, so hopefully, if i get my arse in gear, it will go to a good home, just dont really want to sell it. Had alot of good times in it, and the recent trip to Cornwall in it was great. Just struggling to justify having 2 cars off the road in the winter, not to mention the cost.

Would like to think our F1 cars are better built to be honest, but yeah i know what you mean. lol

There's always someone on the look out for a Z, whatever time of year.

I bought mine from a private seller over the xmas period and travelled a fair way for it.

You're pretty much central so shouldn't be a problem.

GLWTS :thumbs:

Well there is a big refurb/refresh of the VX planned for the winter, so the funds would help with that, as well as pay off a chunck of the loan I got to buy the thing. I need to get a few bits tidied up first, and a proper polish. Been slacking with the detailing recently.