350z Single Exit Performance Power Package - pre- order

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi All

We have got a deal for you guys, please read carefully though

Lead time is currently 8-10 weeks, as the exhausts are on back order, this can be delayed slightly so please bear it in mind before committing.

To get the prices listed below we will need a pre-payment of £150 asap, we will cap the number available so it is a first come first served basis and by first come we mean payment and not list.

https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/

Nissan 350Z ISIS Performance Single GT Exhaust / Tarmac Sportz T304 Stainless Ypipe / Tarmac Sportz Silenced Decats £475

ISIS Performance Single GT exhaust is a y-pipe back exhaust system made of mandrel bent stainless steel to ensure the highest reliability and quality. This Single exhaust gives you all the advantages of unrestricted flow to maximum horsepower while retaining a deep and aggressive exhaust tone. This single GT exhaust is the perfect combination for both naturally aspirated and forced induction applications.

Features:

Provides a deep and aggressive exhaust tone

Lighter then factory exhaust

Precision TIG welded Stainless Steel

Brushed Stainless finish

Polished tip and muffler

3" exhaust with 4.5'' muffler tip

350ZISIS_zpsu3h9r6kq.jpg

350Z%20YPIPE_zpsatcvqgsm.jpg

silenced%20decats%20edit_zpskfppto00.jpg

If you want to upgrade to a Agency Power System then we can do this package for £899

ap350_zpskll1zo1k.jpg

If you want just the ISIS exhaust on its own then its £275

350ZISIS_zpsu3h9r6kq.jpg

These systems are going to be loud so not for the feint hearted, however they are going to save weight and they are good for forced induction, drifting,tracking and being a Hoonigan

Edited by Tarmac@TarmacSportz
  • Like 5

Unfortunate company name but mind blowing price! B)

I thought the same, multi national terrorists, murderers and stainless performance exhaust manufacturers :lol:

unfortunately ISIS performance have been around before 'that ISIS was a thing :lol:

Drivers like Pat Goodin and Ryan Tuerck and a few others Run ISIS Performance Products on there Drift cars

IMG_1086.jpg

Hmmmm.. As you know I was going for a dual system, but these ISIS might have me.

I guess it's going to be a few db's less than the Agency due to the silenced centre?

Can you also let me know if you can do a package with the ISIS and your Y pipe - I already have de-cats.

Luke

Hmmmm.. As you know I was going for a dual system, but these ISIS might have me.

I guess it's going to be a few db's less than the Agency due to the silenced centre?

Can you also let me know if you can do a package with the ISIS and your Y pipe - I already have de-cats.

Luke

Isis sounds similar to a cobra system :)
  • Like 1

Luke

Yes I can Luke

£375