Cheltenham/Gloucester Mini Meet Wednesday 9th August @19:00

I want to say yes I'm up for it but I'm rubbish at making plans and never know what I'm doing until I'm doing it. What's the drill, the usual meet up and stare at each other's cars ? :lol:

Pretty much yeah. Stare, share, chat, drink coffee and eat breakfast. Was thinking of sorting a drive out too. Know some nice roads around. Not sure if people would be up for a drive or not.

• Like 1

I want to say yes I'm up for it but I'm rubbish at making plans and never know what I'm doing until I'm doing it. What's the drill, the usual meet up and stare at each other's cars ? :lol:

Pretty much yeah. Stare, share, chat, drink coffee and eat breakfast. Was thinking of sorting a drive out too. Know some nice roads around. Not sure if people would be up for a drive or not.

I won't be able to do a drive tomorrow as I have friends coming up from Cornwall, so I'll need to get back for midday ish :)

• Like 1

Was really good to meet up. Gone from our record of 3 cars, to 5!! :yahoo:

Thanks to all who turned up, the drive we went on is brilliant on a early morning when there is less traffic, keep it in mind if passing by. ZEUS, sorry about detour on way back I took the wrong turning and we ended up on other side of Gloucester!

Few Pictures. . . .

TLxw0gY.jpg

MpJEt5q.jpg

2W5CQYQ.jpg

AIXwX0A.jpg

18Drag0.jpg

fx6gTpk.jpg

tBAZRAd.jpg

wyu7H93.jpg

Good fun and the rain held off. Just. :teeth:

Edited by monkeybrain1234
  • Like 3

Thanks to all who turned up, the drive we went on is brilliant on a early morning when there is less traffic, keep it in mind if passing by. ZEUS, sorry about detour on way back I took the wrong turning and we ended up on other side of Gloucester!

Few Pictures. . . .

TLxw0gY.jpg

MpJEt5q.jpg

2W5CQYQ.jpg

AIXwX0A.jpg

18Drag0.jpg

fx6gTpk.jpg

tBAZRAd.jpg

wyu7H93.jpg

Good fun and the rain held off. Just. :teeth:

Great pictures :thumbs:

• Like 1

:lol: I thought it was a different way, not to worry once I got to the docks I know my way sort of. It's all a learning curve for me!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Sorry for delay folks.

I was thinking about Sunday 10th April for a meet. Just seen Z370Z has organised a meet in Yate for this date too. So how about we meet up in Yate and join them too?

Could do a mini convey down.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/106837-sizzling-breakfast-meet-april-10th/

Edited by monkeybrain1234
  • Like 2